Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interview


I am doing an interview in this post. I am going to find out if the person I interview knows anything about classical music. I am excited to find out if they have a favorite type of classical music or a favorite artist. Many people don't know much about classical music. People may know who some classical artists are from studying about them in school. People don't realize how classical music can be helpful in some ways. In doing an interview and asking questions, I hope to find out a little about what someone may know about classical music and artist.


Interview Questions
  • What all do you know about classical music?
  • Do you listen to classical music? Why?
  • Who is Mozart? 
  • What is the Mozart Effect?
  • Where is classical music mostly played?
Interview Responses
responses from: Jamette Nichols

  • "Things I know about classical music are that it is an instrumental way of explaining a story. The pieces are compiled of hours of work making many different musical instruments deliver harmony."
  • "Occasionally. It is very soothing and interesting."
  • "Mozart was a great composer of classical music. He was a genius."
  • "I know it is some form of test they do with classical music to babies but I don't know what they do during the test."
  • "At the operas, ballets, and at venues that host symphonies."
responses from: Megan Hibberts 
  • " Classical music originated in Europe and came to be during the Middle Ages, through the Renaissance, etc. It's famous artists include those like Mozart, Beethoven, Bach"
  • "Only when it is around me without me choosing to play it (see last question for details)"
  • "A famous classical artist that wrote and produced his own music. Also known as Wolfgang--and was (and still is today) a very famous classical artist." 
  •  "I have no idea..."
  • "Elevators, movies, TV, weddings, in fancy restaurants, high end retailers, some of my ring tones on my phone are also classical."








No comments:

Post a Comment