Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Classical Music Helps
Copyright, available at,
http://www.discoverahobby.com/MPj04385490000[1].jpg
Introduction
I chose this topic because people think that Classical music is boring. Many people do not listen to Classical music because it is so old. 

Classical music is made of melodies and rhythms. The majority of the population wants music that has lyrics. Modern day music is not made of just rhythms and melodies anymore.

People listen to music while reading, studying, and doing homework for classes. When you listen to music with words it is harder to concentrate. You focus on the words in the music more than you do with the work you are doing or information you are studying. 


Meaning
Classical music makes the human body feel calm. The rhythm of Classical music causes the brain to release serotonin. Serotonin is released in the brain when a person sees something that is appealing to them. Serotonin makes the human body feel mellow. When the body is calm, it makes it easier for the brain to process things. 


Gained
By reading this I hope it will encourage people to listen to Classical music. You will learn that classical music is helpful when studying for a test and doing homework. When you want to relax it is great for that. I encourage you to listen to Classical music when you are trying to concentrate on something because it will help you remember things and stay focused. 

This post is not telling the reader to make Classical music your main choice of music. This is to help you make a better choice of music while studying. This post also does not apply to everyone. This will help out with college students, high school students, and students that listen to music while doing homework or studying.

3 comments:

  1. I love classical music. One of my favorite CDs is Mozart's Concerto for Horn in E Minor. I listen it when I work a lot. However, what will your entire blog be about? I'm a little confused on that. I hope you have big plans for your topic. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to focus on how classical music should still be as popular as modern day music because it helps in the most important ways.

      Delete
  2. I like to get down to the classical music sometimes when I do I listen to it while I do homework.

    ReplyDelete